Every source that I publish from, has been checked for credibility, community reputation,
relevant content and tollerable posting frequency.
However if someting is off, gets spammy or in any other way
problematic, please report to @email@example.com.
- https://www.billerickson.net/category/wordpress-development/feed/Bill Erickson has developed an reputation in the WordPress community for the sites he’s built - WPEngine
- https://deliciousbrains.com/blog/feed/Delicious Brains develops some of the most used plugins in the space, like Advanced Custom Fields, WP Migrate, WP Offload Media.
- https://feeds.feedburner.com/PerishablePressWordPressJeff Star is one of the msot experienced developers in the community, blogging about WordPress development & security
- https://tommcfarlin.com/category/articles/feed/Tom Mcfarlin blogs about software development and WordPress and is known in the community for delivering high-quality, custom WordPress solutions.
- https://www.mattcromwell.com/category/webdev/feed/Matt Cromwell is a professional web developer and has a vast experience of web development, especially in WordPress (WP).
- https://webdevstudios.com/category/wordpress/feed/WebDevStudios is led by renowned WordPress experts, who literally wrote the books on WordPress - wpvip.com
- https://wpmudev.com/blog/category/development/feed/Award-winning WordPress plugins, hosting and site management tools have helped millions of web developers.
- https://wptavern.com/category/news/feedWPTavern is one of the most reliable sources on official WordPress releases, new features, issues, and fixes, WordPress people etc. - themegrill.com
- https://wpdeveloper.com/feed/WPDeveloper is a dedicated marketplace for WordPress plugins, themes and subsystems.
- https://developer.wordpress.org/news/feed/Official WordPress developer news feed.
- https://gutenbergtimes.com/feed/All-things WordPress Block Editor and Gutenberg plugin.
- https://masterwp.com/feed/MasterWP, an independent source for WordPress industry insights.
- https://wpengine.com/builders/feed/A new breed of technology company at the intersection of software innovation and service.
- https://central.wordcamp.org/news/feed/Official WordCamp Central News.
- https://communitysummit.wordcamp.org/2023/feed/Official WordCamp Community Summit News.
- https://wp20.wordpress.net/feed/Official WordPress 20th Celebration.
- https://wordpressfoundation.org/feed/Official WordPress Foundation.
- https://doaction.org/feed/Official WordPress Do_Action Hackathons.
- https://make.wordpress.org/core/feed/Official Make WordPress blog posts.
- https://wordpress.org/support/articles/feedOfficial Make WordPress Support Articles.
- https://make.wordpress.org/project/feedOfficial Make WordPress Project Articles.
- https://developer.wordpress.org/feed/?post_type=wporg_explanations&post_type=apis-handbook&post_type=plugin-handbook&post_type=theme-handbook&post_type=blocks-handbook&post_type=wpcs-handbook&post_type=rest-api-handbook&post_type=wp-parser-function&post_type=wp-parser-class&post_type=wp-parser-hook&post_type=wp-parser-method&post_type=commandOfficial Make WordPress Developer Articles.
- https://developer.wordpress.org/news/feed/Official Make WordPress Developer Blog.
- https://learn.wordpress.org/lesson-plans/feedOfficial Learn WordPress Lesson Plans.
- https://learn.wordpress.org/tutorials/feedOfficial Learn WordPress Tutorials.
- https://learn.wordpress.org/courses/feedOfficial Learn WordPress Courses.
- https://learn.wordpress.org/feed/?post_type=wporg_workshopOfficial Learn WordPress Online Workshops.
- https://www.godaddy.com/garage/wordpress/feedGoDaddy WordPress blog posts.
- https://poststatus.com/feedPost Status.
- https://wordpress.org/news/feed/Official WordPress news feed.
- https://thewpminute.com/news/feed/The WP Minute is a weekly WordPress news podcast delivered in under 5 minutes each episode.
- https://wpbuilds.com/feed/A WordPress podcast packed full of things that you either don't want to know or are clever enough to work out that we just made up!
- https://wordpress.tv/feed/Approves and publishes videos on WordPress.tv as well as help WordCamps with video post-production.
- https://jobs.wordpress.net/job_category/development/feed/Job listings on wordpress.org.
The @wpbot sources are managed via the following git repo, where you are very welcome contribute:
The bot syncs the sources file several times per day.
The @wpbot is curated and hosted by the Team of the Mastodon instance wptoots.social
If you like it, consider buying them a coffee: